Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Aussie Ladette to Lady


Watch the video here

Ladette Nicole's exit interview

Q: Have you become a lady?
A:
I'd like to think yes.

Q: Tell us about the other ladettes. Were there any clashes/fights in the house?
A:
There were a few fights. I clashed with a few girls, but always made friends afterwards. Just what you would typically find when you put eight girls together. There was always bitching but we were always friends as well.

Q: Tell us about your biggest ladette moment at Eggleston Hall?
A:
Probably, when someone grabbed my legs underneath the rug when we were playing the midnight chase, and I wanted to fight whoever it was that had me. I think that was my worst time. And I think once I had seen how bad I was, I slowed down after that. That was a good nudge for me.

Q: Did you get homesick?
A:
Definitely. Very homesick. Just being in a completely different atmosphere, it was so different there.

Q: What was the hardest challenge that you had to undertake?
A:
All challenges where hard. Hard to say which one would have been the hardest. The masked ball was tough, because I was set to host that with just one other girl. We had to do it in quite a short time.

Q: Do you think you gave it your best shot?
A:
Yes, I'd say so. I probably could have done a bit better, but I gave it my best.

Q: Did you change as a person?
A:
Definitely. I have a lot more self-respect and self-confidence now, which is good. I notice a lot of little things are different, which is good. Like, it's all in a good way.

Q: Was your time at Eggleston Hall what you expected?
A:
No, it was more than what I expected, for sure. I wasn't expecting it to be as hard as it was. Very full-on.

Q: Are the tutors as mean as they come across on TV?
A:
Yes. Yes. There are things that I did back then that I could never picture myself doing now, which would be a big shock to watch. They have got a lot of footage of me at my old job, just behaving in a way that I wouldn't like to behave now.

Q: Who do you think will win?
A:
Sarah. I had my money on her really badly. She changed the most. She had never worn makeup or dresses, or anything like that. It was only the fourth weekend, and she had already completely changed to a different person. She enjoyed putting on makeup and dresses, and it was just amazing to see what she had accomplished. I really thought she would win it for sure.

View Ladette Nicole's Profile.
View Ladette Nicole's Picture Diary.
View Ladette Nicole's Pics.

Your say: Do you think Nicole deserved to win the show? Have your say by leaving a comment below.




No comments:

Post a Comment